Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All but Noynoy

Bagan an tanan tag-botar ko sa National Posts nan miagi na eleksiyon pildido gawas kan NOYNOY!

A week before the elections I tweeted that my heart tells me to support Eddie Villanueva, my mind dictates that I vote for Gibo Teodoro, but I said my instinct was all for Noynoy Aquino. Well, a month before that, I was already gearing for Noynoy (HERE), but until the very moment I was about to shade my official ballot, I was hesitating. Eventually, I followed my instinct.

Mar, Neric, Yasmin, Pinoy and Riza... as of the last counting, will seem not able to make it. But I am positive that with Noynoy holding the administration of the country, these trustworthy and hardworking people will have important role in the government... I hope!

Now, it's time to rebuild our country.

Ikaw, Pidjanga, umay puydi himuon mo?

No comments:

Google the Pidjanga Blog's over 1,000 articles


CBCP News: Mining threatens 4th largest freshwater lake in PH

SEVEN are in the town of Mainit, Surigao del Norte... of the 15 exploration permits (EP) that the Regional Office 13 (CARAGA) of the Mines and Geosciences Bureau (MGB) of the Environment department approved as of June 30, 2010.

Read more at www.cbcpnews.com and Surigao Today.

If you want to support the protection of Lake Mainit, contact me at pidjangaATgmailDOTcom or 0917-800-4557. Zimm/Peter/Pidjanga